martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Me encanta este tiempo y a vuestras bicis mas..........I like this time and to your bicycles more



Pero que guapos podemos ir en bici,no hace falta ir todos equipados para ir a dar una vuelta , donde vivo yo,es una ciudad pequeñita en la cual toda la ciudad es peatonal y es imposible entrar  con el coche y que mejor que ir en bicicleta.
Chic@s mi bici no llega y me parecen unos irresponsables los de Electrabike ,me han dicho que mi bici llegaba en 15 a 20 días  y ya llevamos casi 1 mes y medio.....y creo yo que desde Alemania esta parando en todos los países de allí aquí.  



But that handsome we can go in bicycle, it is not necessary to go all equipped to be going to give a return, alive where I, it is a small city in which the whole city is pedestrian and it is impossible to enter with the car and that better that to go in bicycle.
  My bicycle does not come and they look like to me the irresponsible some those of Electrabike, have said to me that my bicycle was coming in 15 to 20 days and already we go almost 1 month and a half ..... and believe I that from this Germany stopping in all the countries of there here.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario